Xapo Institutions (51-200 Employees, 26% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
Reporting into our Chief Strategy Officer, this role will help lead growth and customer engagement initiatives. You will be data-driven and results focused, thriving at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical, analytical, and product marketing background – with a motivation to grow our members base globally.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Refine go-to-market (come-to-Xapo Bank) global journey, and implement it.
- Manage a global budget and lead marketing campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, and more.
- Establish relations and interact with the different ad partners, platform, and agencies.
- Collaborate in the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth.
- Establish a shared vision across the company for growth product optimizations
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Communicate details, updates, and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention to detail
- Understand ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, experiment results, state of business updates, and best practices for growth
- Understand the competitive landscape of products
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences globally
- Organize and drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously monitor, test and optimize the apps’ performance
- 5 years’ experience in growth marketing, product marketing, or a related field
- Proven growth experience with mobile app is essential for this role.
- Previous experience handling external vendors
- Budget Management experience
- Potential to run a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English – ou will need to write effective copy in English
- IT, presentations and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills at varying levels within business.
- Experience of working for a consumer brand within a fast paced environment, preferably in Fintech.
- Thrive working under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Understands how to translate strategy into an executable plan.
- Experience in banking and crypto industries.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.