Karat (201-500 Employees, 56% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re Karat, the leader in technical interviewing and pioneer of the Interviewing Cloud
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Sales team
Our Sales team is committed to expanding Karat’s purpose by building authentic, long-term partnerships with software engineering and recruiting leaders at enterprise-level organizations. As an innovative and exciting solution, solving for the perfect match between a developer and a development role, Karat sales introduces clients to the synergy of leveraging the Karat software platform, our human cloud of interview engineers, and unique interview content.
What you will do
As Head of Alliances at Karat, you will build the alliances business unit with specific focus on AWS, Microsoft Azure, and the Google Cloud platform.
- Define the strategy to leverage and build alliances while building upon Karat’s position in the cloud marketplaces
- Establish, negotiate, and manage the relationships with technology partners.
- Define and execute on the joint programs that allow us to get the small wins and build towards more transformational relationships.
- Act as the product owner of the joint offerings built by Karat, ensuring delivery of its goals (such as whether it’s an adoption, top-line number or portfolio risk-reduction goal).
- Build and scale the Alliances function and team, ensuring Karat’s position in the cloud marketplace.
- Establish Karat as Co-Sell partners to the alliances partners
- Generate co-selling opportunities with Alliance sellers
- Partner with alliance partners to co-create messaging and value propositions.
- Leverage the alliance partners ecosystem, collaborating with the direct sales team to help augment opportunities for business impact.
- Identify high impact programs provided by alliance partners and position Karat into these programs.
- Work closely with Karat’s Revenue Enablement team to launch a variety of lead generation initiatives (i.e. webinars, blogs, speaking opportunities, etc.).
The experience you will bring
- 10+ years of managing alliance relationships
- 5+ years experience with taking incubation projects from first customer to $10MM in ARR
- Experience hunting opportunities with cloud alliance partners such as AWS, Azure and GCP
This is a full-time, salaried + MBO position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat is a remote company with employees throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For this position, we are only considering individuals based in the United States.
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
Learn more about us
Statement of Inclusivity:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected].
Karat is an E-Verify company.