Deepgram (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Deepgram is looking for a Head of Business Development & Partnerships to drive new partners and revenue streams to our rapidly growing company. You will have the opportunity to sell a patented world-class speech recognition system that has been enabling our customers to achieve things previously not attainable with automated speech recognition. We are looking for a hungry and talented BD professional to help us take our top-line revenue & partner ecosystem to new heights!
- Prospecting — calling and emailing key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite
- Build a strong partner pipeline while exceeding annual targets
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure partnership expansion
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within key partner accounts
- Understanding end customer & partner needs fully and articulating Deepgram’s value proposition
- 5+ years of experience in a partnership or business development role
- Consistent overachievement against targets in past experiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional follow up
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple partner conversations at the same time
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $56 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021 and 2022), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say!