SafetyWing (51-200 Employees, 158% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Your responsibilities will include
- Inspiring the team to think big with our goals and create thoughtful plans to achieve them.
- Leading quarterly and annual goal-setting and planning cycles.
- Flagging, diagnosing, and helping leaders improve on goals that fall off track.
- Identifying and leading high-priority cross-functional projects. If you were to join today, an example project could be improving our claims process while we hire a Head of Claims Experience.
- Helping our leadership team understand how the business is doing by working with Finance and Data to implement regular reporting that is useful.
We are looking for someone who
- Has multiple years of experience and track record in operations as a consultant and/or operator at a fast-growing company.
- Is ambitious, organized, and great with verbal and written communication
- Is a diligent project manager and leader through influence.
- Is excellent at building clear systems and processes.
- Is a jack of all trades with proficiency in spreadsheets, presentations, and creating succinct and valuable plans.
- Is enthusiastic, inspiring, and gets excited about helping others be successful.
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
What we offer
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences (and much more ).
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.