Panther Protocol (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Panther Protocol- Head of Community
Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which will be Open Source, interoperable with DeFi and public blockchains, and governed by a DAO. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions, while enabling counterparty trust and voluntary regulatory compliance.
We are looking to expand our team with extraordinary individuals who share our core values in financial privacy and freedom. Successful applicants will join an experienced and dynamic international team with a cumulative experience of over 46 years in the Blockchain industry, 66 years in Finance, and 40+ years in Cryptography. You can read more about the project on our website: https://pantherprotocol.io/
We are recruiting for a Head of Community to join our marketing team of experienced individuals. You should have passion of cryptocurrencies, communities and social media and will be responsible for nurturing and managing our diverse and global community.
- Take ownership over the content strategy to actively build and engage the community
- Oversee the creation of visual content for social media channels
- Create dynamic, engaging, and flawless written content.
- Collaborate and Work closely with the CMO to implement a well-rounded and effective community engagement plan
- Organize and coordinate events, such as drafting and participate in AMA’s, understanding who to target and driving this.
- Act as a liaison with the press, influencers, blogs, and other outlets in the community
- Build relationships with our community through various social media channels via discussions and responding to comments to connect and better understand the needs of our community.
- Take ownership over all methods of community outreach (e.g. Twitter, Telegram, Discord), etc.
- Oversee and participate in all community and social engagement activities- e.g: telegram, twitter, discord, medium and more
- Develop a moderation strategy and implement it across community moderators to ensure community channels remain respectful
- Actively monitor community feedback and responses, keeping a close eye on suggestions and reporting issues.
- Strategically Monitor and analyze reporting engagement across our social media platforms and adapt to target audiences
- Plan and implement communication and social media campaigns- managing a social calendar
- Proven experience in leading or managing a social media community
- Experience with general sales ,marketing or digital advertising
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of social medias such as telegram, twitter, medium and discord.
- Social media and analytical marketing experience- ability to manage and improve product launches and offerings
- Proven experience of exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency and blockchain space and insight into where it is going next.
- Keen to connect, curious and knowledgeable about the space- the face of the Panther community
- Flexibility to regularly check in with team members and the leadership team
- Results-oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Why Work With Panther?
- Remote work with a highly talented team in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology on a philanthropic mission to improve privacy and trust in the decentralized world
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply.
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on social media: