Backlight (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you a customer success veteran looking for an opportunity to build a customer success team at a high-growth company that helps creative teams collaborate and manage their media?
If so, we’d like to meet you!
Iconik is seeking a Head of Customer Success who will take the lead in our efforts to drive adoption, retention, identify growth opportunities, and scale our business. For this role, we're looking for a passionate, energetic, optimistic, and results-driven person who can work cross-functionally with leadership, sales, marketing and product teams to ensure alignment in priorities, goals, strategic plans, and execution.
At iconik, we make every effort to find the perfect balance between alignment and autonomy in our teams. Over the years, this has been the secret sauce to allow each team member to succeed so we can achieve great things together. In this role, you will have a great deal of autonomy in your respective area while collaborating with the executive team to lead onboarding and user education initiatives for the company. You will lead our remote customer success team, identify and remove barriers for iconik adoption, and develop scalable solutions that ensure that more iconik users receive real value within their first month.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Shape, grow and manage iconik’s global Customer Success function by defining strategies and developing processes and frameworks;
- Become an in-house iconik expert who understands both business and technical use cases and is up-to-date on our product releases and new features;
- Establish and refine processes to deliver a successful onboarding, adoption, retention, renewal and expansion of our customer portfolio;
- Manage and grow our remote Customer Success team;
- Increase overall customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and NPS scores;
- Inspire and drive a company-wide culture of Customer Success that keeps customer advocacy at the forefront of all we do;
- Ensure operational excellence internally so that all customers consistently receive exceptional service;
- Develop and refine customer facing training materials;
- Manage External & Internal training;
- Oversee renewal of all existing contracts and upselling of products and services to existing customers;
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years experience performing Customer Success/Support Services experience for SaaS products, preferably at a media tech company
- Experienced leading/facilitating customer success initiatives
- Deep knowledge of leading CS solutions practices for SaaS companies
- Honesty, empathy, and a deep desire to help our customers
- The ability to develop strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively with distributed teams
- An analytical and process-driven mindset
- A University degree in Marketing/Communication/Business or equivalent
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to effectively work from home
Every industry uses video to tell its stories, that’s why iconik is making media management for everyone with an elegant solution that democratizes media throughout entire organizations to make it effortless to find content and collaborate with others. With us, you’ll get to serve inspiring customers like Google, Vice, MGM, and Spotify during an exciting time of rapid growth.
For more information, visit www.iconik.io
Iconik was launched in 2018 with an international team based in Sweden, the USA, and throughout Europe. Nearly everyone who was with us at the start is still with us today. Our co-founders are serial entrepreneurs who bootstrapped and exited their first company while building a work culture of humble excellence that still remains today. We believe strongly in finding the most passionate people and giving them the freedom to be amazing as they stay in sync with their teams.
We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.
Come do your best work with us!