LeadIQ (51-200 Employees, 118% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
LeadIQ makes sales teams more efficient. Research your prospects, find their contact data and save them right into your CRM, all in one click.
We are looking to hire our first Head of Product Design to lead and grow our existing team of Product Designers globally. The individual would be the visionary for our product portfolio design and deliver value to our clients. This role will oversee the design of our LeadIQ’s offerings and work alongside the Head of Product and Head of Engineering.
We are at the inflection point for rapid scaling and we need strong leaders to carry us forward. You should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative, and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously while driving towards challenging goals.
- Define and execute upon a vision for design and UX within our portfolio of products
- Own a seat at the senior leadership table of Design, Product, Engineering to define roadmaps, strategy, innovation, and achievement of business outcomes
- Lead and motivate a team of talented product designers by providing mentorship, coaching, regular feedback, and a thoughtful career path.
- Provide UX leadership using your experience with analytics, research, design methodologies, and product launches to introduce best practices, scalable processes, and design systems
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for the client’s total experience of our product across all touch-points and ensure each and every moment is delightful and impactful.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Design in a Software/Internet company
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Design leader’s capacity in a fast-growing startup
- Experience managing a globally distributed team in a remote setup
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, cross-functional, distributed, and ambiguous start-up environment
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
We are passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. We do this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe our core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of our investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
We are a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, collaboration striving to transform Sales. Join us!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.