Multiplier (51-200 Employees, 633% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A bit about us
We’re at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation – remote staffing. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process…
Welcome to Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to hire people all across the world by managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes – all from one software system.
We’re on a mission to impact economies of scale by enabling companies to hire the best candidate for the job, regardless of location. We’re funded (backed by Sequoia and Golden Gate Ventures to name a few), growing, and seeking brilliant like minded enthusiasts to join our team.
What’s the opportunity?
The GTM team is responsible for introducing the entire business community to Multiplier. The Head of Growth will be pivotal in making this happen, and will report directly to the CRO. You’ll be working closely with our Global Sales Director and other cross functional stakeholders to help us scale our revenue 10x in 2022. We currently have a team of 9 in our marketing group, and could see that number double over the next 12 months. Process, efficiency, and leadership skills will be critical to our/your success in this role.What you’ll do:
- Create and implement a go-to-market strategy that positions Multiplier as market leader and innovator globally.
- Deliver on demand generation metrics and OKRs with a laser focus on data, specifically leading the local forecasting, measurement, and analysis of the strategy’s impact.
- Recruit and mold exceptional talent.
- Manage and mentor a diverse team of field marketers. Mandate will include all physical and virtual activities and engagement across all business and industry segments globally.
- Lead the global demand generation programs from concept to implementation across channels (online/offline) and deliver on pipeline goals.
- Align with the Sales leadership team to deliver calculated marketing strategies and programs that accelerate deal velocity, increase deal size, and capture key opportunities for new business growth.
- Scale product marketing across multiple channels to create experiences for our prospects and customers.
- Lead brand positioning and ensure that it is cohesive across sales enablement, digital properties, product, and all marketing channels.
- Leverage and extend global integrated campaigns and programs focused on customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
- Directly contribute to monthly recurring revenue (MRR), building a repetitive and predictable inbound demand generation engine.
What you’ll bring:
- B2B SaaS marketing experience, with an industry leading employer.
- Exposure in American and/or European markets.
- An expressed history of leading with data, and an appetite to take intelligent risks.
- A people-first mindset, and an exceptional appreciation for the complexities of your craft.
- Best in class processes and growth strategies.
- Min 3 years experience managing a growth team of at least 10+.
- Experience increasing your team’s contributions to closed revenue, of at least 5-10x.
- Experience managing a regionally/globally dispersed team.
- An affinity to work (thrive!) within a fast growth business, and an incredibly explosive sector.
- The ability to work independently, problem solve proactively, and collaborate effectively.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
What we’ll provide for you:
- Ability to contribute to this business at a high level.
- Full-ownership over your business group.
- Ability to work fully-remotely, or within a hybrid model if based in Singapore
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, and diverse team.
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business.
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and employee stock options.
- Unlimited holiday policy, and autonomy to manage your time/business as needed.
A bit about you
You absolutely love the responsibility associated with building a unique and inspired workforce. Startups excite you because you covet the opportunity to contribute to building something special, early on. You understand the difference between a “marketing” and “growth” based mindset. You’ve been successful in building sustainable growth engines, and relish the opportunity to do it again. You’re progressively minded, creative, accountable, and quirky in your own way. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Equal employment opportunity
Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.