Now Hiring: Remote Head of Marketing
We are seeking a proven Marketing Leader – join our micro private equity internet business at a key time in our growth. The role carries accountability for “all things Marketing” with an Internet Business Buyer/Seller Community Growth focus.
We have expertise in finding, buying, managing and profitably growing internet businesses, then selling to targeted buyers, re-cycling the capital and repeating. We do this on our own balance sheet, the balance sheet of high net worth investors and on behalf of accredited investors. We have built an enviable reputation, and have a growing community of both investors and potential sellers.
We need your help to take the growth and nurturing of these communities to the next level.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to digital advertising and creative projects. The Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish and grow our brands, the nurturing and growth of our buyer and seller communities, supporting specific Internet Business optimisation strategies, SEO, CRO, UXD, site functionality etc, and growing our Fund Management business.
If you’re a skilled Marketing practitioner, able to support and inspire our team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing function in ways that promote our sustainable and profitable growth, and contribute back to the communities that support us.
What You’ll Do
- Craft and execute effective marketing strategies, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative.
- Deliver on our marketing performance metrics
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, our podcasts, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Analyze our community behavior and determine the key community personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products/services and features).
- Review and implement an appropriate CRM tool to support our growth
- You will have 10+ years of marketing experience and real experience with small global fast growing enterprises.
- You understand the need to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. Expect to be treated as a “clever head” and to actively contribute both inside and outside your marketing expertise to our growth.
- You will need to be a passionate digital community marketer capable of helping us to nurture and grow both a professional/high net worth investor community, and the community of internet business owners preparing for the eventual sale of their businesses.
- You have an understanding or SEO/CRO and internet business optimisation processes
- You have solid experience with Google Analytics and related tools
- In addition you will lead the marketing and growth of our Fund Management business based around portfolios of Internet Businesses
- In line with the predominance of our business, and communities, you will be a native English speaker, but we are flexible as to your time zone.
Measuring Your Success
Measurement of your success is simple, the communities need to both grow, be educated, and nurtured, and they will tell us we are doing exactly that, and demonstrate through the metrics that this community investment results in investors subscribing to our Funds, and that internet business owners are trusting us to sell their businesses to us.