Fletch (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Why should you join Fletch?
Do you believe that every company is now a tech company, that data is the lifeblood, and cybersecurity now matters to everyone? Do you believe analytics should be affordable, and produce answers that are understandable by all? If so, Fletch is the company for you.
Fletch is on a mission to democratize cybersecurity analytics, so companies of all sizes have a fighting chance to be secure in an ever-changing threat landscape. We are looking for innovative, motivated, and out-of-the box thinkers to join our team. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been building a remote team all over the US.
If this excites you, we would like to talk to you and make you part of our journey.
Why does Fletch want you?
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader who loves transforming industries, and is passionate about cybersecurity. In this role, you will report directly to our CEO and Founder and will drive our go-to-market strategy, planning and execution, adoption and engagement, customer and market insights, and collaborate on our product strategy.
You’ll also help build out our marketing culture and processes. Previous startup experience growing a successful organization is a must.
What you’ll be doing?
- GTM strategy & execution: Develop and lead go-to-market strategy including freemium/product-led growth, pricing and packaging, new product launches, customer journeys, and sales enablement that drive adoption and revenue growth from new products, markets, and channels.
- Deep customer and market insights: Translate deep company, user, and market insights into prioritized recommendations to improve go-to-market strategies and product-market-fit. Measure TAM and identify the largest opportunities for growth. Evaluate and report on competitive threats.
- Compelling value proposition, positioning & messaging: Lead development of market-winning differentiated narratives, product messaging, and positioning for B2B customers and individual users.
- Build PMM function: Hands-on leader who will build a world-class product marketing team that will collaborate cross-functionally to define the unmet market needs, develop market-winning positioning, competitive messaging, and GTM strategies.
- Partner marketing: You will nurture relationships with key partners, aligning on mutual goals and driving adoption through a variety of co-marketing efforts.
- Marketing strategy: Define customer journeys, channels, and the marketing strategies needed to lift awareness and consideration, promote engagement with new features and services, and retain users.
What should your experience look like?
- 6+ years of marketing experience in B2B and/or SaaS
- Strong track record of building and leading marketing in a SaaS startup
- Extensive grassroots experience – building a movement not just selling widgets
- Lover of design, and track record of creating impactful moments that make companies stick out of the pack
- Extensive product marketing and sales enablement experience bringing new products to market
- Strong knowledge of the data analytics industry and cybersecurity
- A compelling storyteller who can engage and educate customers and prospects with professionalism and effectively communicate to business and technical decision-makers
- Experience developing events strategy, including conferences, trade shows, and webcast
Desired Character Attributes:
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing startup environment
- High integrity and authentic
- Self-starter that works with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Driven to succeed and achieve ambitious goals, while being a collaborator and leader
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, data-driven, and strong ability to delegate responsibility
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
Agencies and Recruiters
We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding.