SafetyWing (51-200 Employees, 158% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Your responsibilities will include
- Owning and improving our onboarding process to make it joyful, productive, clear, and welcoming for all our new team members throughout their first year with SafetyWing.
- Ensuring we have a tailored onboarding experience for various role types (e.g., contractors vs. full-time employees, engineers vs. designers, etc.).
- Developing and leading workshops and training for employees to learn how we do things.
- Being an evangelist of our mission, values, and culture to our new employees.
We are looking for someone who
- Has previous experience as a leader in a People or HR team at a fast-growing startup.
- Has developed an onboarding process and led over 100 people through it.
- Has formally taught or coached others and received positive feedback doing it.
- Can think creatively, then turn those thoughts into organized processes.
- Is outgoing and likes meeting and interacting with new people.
- Is ambitious, organized, and great with verbal and written communication.
- Is empathetic and caring. You get excited about helping others to be happy and successful.
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
What we offer
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences (and much more ).
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.