Whalecard (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WhaleCard is building the future of crypto-based consumer payments with the Amex Black of crypto. We’re ushering in the web3 revolution with the first premium crypto-native credit card for whales that will make the experience frictionless, familiar, and full of perks!
We’re looking for a Head of Platform Engineering who loves challenges. We are believers in thoughtful platform architectures as a primary advantage. We’re looking for someone who can synthesize and consider user-facing impact across the entire backend platform.
- Lead fellow engineers to build the platform that powers user-facing features
- Projects span across backend API design (including public and private GraphQL services), designing database schemas, and managing infrastructure
Tech + Qualifications
- Experience in managing an engineering team
- Significant experience with: GraphQL, Node, K8s, Mongo, Postgres, AWS, Terraform
- Dev Stack: Linear, Github, Slack, Notion, Vercel, AWS, Postman
- Backend Stack: Node, AWS, K8s
- Competitive salary and equity
- Work Remotely, no need for 0.5hr commutes!
- Chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with two-time founders and experienced executives