Fletch (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Why should you join Fletch?
Do you believe that every company is now a tech company, that data is the lifeblood, and cybersecurity now matters to everyone? Do you believe analytics should be affordable, and produce answers that are understandable by all? If so, Fletch is the company for you.
Fletch is on a mission to democratize cybersecurity analytics, so companies of all sizes have a fighting chance to be secure in an ever-changing threat landscape. We are looking for innovative, motivated, and out-of-the box thinkers to join our team. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been building a remote team all over the US.
If this excites you, we would like to talk to you and make you part of our journey.
Why does Fletch want you?
As our design lead, you’ll get the opportunity to lead our product design efforts to democratize cybersecurity analytics. It’s critical you are great at creating a healthy balance between building on the vision of the company, and taking in the feedback of customers. We are not building a better mousetrap here. We are building a new layer where creativity, experimentation, and thinking more in terms of consumer product design is a must.
What you’ll be doing?
- Always be thinking about creating a product that democratizes cybersecurity
- Dreaming up unique ways to combine data visualizations with expert knowledge
- Foster community interaction and joint problem solving among teams
- Create simple constructs to help teams collaborate around analytics
- Bring Fletch’s natural language search capabilities to life for both technical/non-technical
- Come up with ways to minimize busywork and make things like onboarding data simple
- Create clean product flows to help customers expand their use of the platform
- Craft our design framework, create reusable elements, and refine our app model
- Aid in the creation of marketing collateral to acquire new customers and enable existing customers to not only understand what the product value, but feel part of the community
- Build the design team
What should your experience look like?
- 7+ years of UI/UX design experience
- A balance of interactive and visual design experience
- Experience doing user research, usability testing, A/B testing, and making data driven decisions
- Passion for data visualization and experience creating them
- The communication skills to articulate your concepts to other executives and drive alignment with your cross-functional practitioner, marketing, and product stakeholders
- Experience working in fast-paced environments and rapid prototyping
- Great at taking in feedback and willing to “kill your darlings”
- Startup experience, growing products from the early days to mainstream adoption
- Design team leadership and mentoring experience
- Experience creating a design system of components reusable across multiple applications
- Experience working in a rapidly changing startup environment: excited to wear multiple hats to grow the business and capable of dealing with ambiguity
- Product and program management experience
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
Agencies and Recruiters
We cannot consider your candidate(s) without a contract in place. Any resumes received without having an active agreement will be considered gratis referrals to us. Thank you for your understanding.