Hotjar (201-500 Employees, 113% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We’re focused on helping product teams really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites – to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, confusing, or just plain broken. In short, we’re helping product teams create websites that their end-users love.
Hotjar has a team of over 250 Hotjarians spread across 40+ countries—we’re a fully distributed company and always have been. What better way to make sure that digital experiences improve than to work online ourselves?
Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, you’ll be responsible for scaling Hotjar’s product marketing efforts throughout the full marketing funnel to support our product-led growth. Additionally, you’ll lead and nurture the careers of our six incredibly talented product marketers and grow the team even further. You’ll be a key part of our Marketing leadership team and as such, you’ll work closely with fellow cross-functional leaders and the Exec team to develop strategy, inspire team members, and achieve our business goals.
- Lead a talented team of product marketers with diverse experience and scale our Product Marketing function.
- Coach your team to build deep, collaborative partnerships with team members across the org in Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Support – and build these kinds of relationships with critical partners yourself.
- Nurture a culture of experimentation that turns ideas into “shippable marketing” every week by working in agile, cross-functional squads focused on different parts of the customer journey.
- Ensure that your team members are experts on the market, our users, and their jobs to be done so they can use those insights to inform the work of the teams with which they work.
- Guide your team in driving engagement for new features and product improvements through highly engaging product marketing campaigns.
- Bring joy to our team and our customers, elevate our game, and drive great work.
- You’re deeply passionate about growing people to their full potential and love to nurture diverse and inclusive teams
- Your strengths include working with many departments across the company at the same time, and you enjoy contributing to the strategic leadership of the marketing team.
- You’re a product marketing leader who blends creativity with a hunger for data and experimentation. You have excellent storytelling skills as well as a proven ability to make creative decisions based on user research, testing, and data analysis.
- You demonstrate a strong working knowledge of product marketing’s full lifecycle: research, ideation, positioning, messaging, promotion, and measurement.
- You know how to communicate product improvements in a way that drives user acquisition and maximizes customer retention.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €75,000 to €100,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.