OhmConnect (51-200 Employees, 84% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
OhmConnect is a climate tech software company on a mission to rally people to change how and when they use electricity — unlocking clean, affordable, and reliable energy.
Our award-winning product makes it easy for families to save energy at home while keeping the grid running smoothly, letting our users support the growth of clean energy and also rewarding them along the way. OhmConnect is a winner of Fast Company’s World Changing Ideas 2021 Award and is backed by leading investors, including Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners.
The Program Management Office (PMO) at OhmConnect ensures that key strategic, cross-functional projects are executed effectively and efficiently and are delivered on time and within budget. The PMO is responsible for developing and maintaining high standards related to program management methodologies, processes, tools, and reports. The Head of the PMO oversees the program management process, including governance, team leadership, monitoring, and prioritization, and they communicate regularly with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) about the status of key projects within the portfolio. The Head of the PMO should have a proven track record of successful project delivery, an ability to improve project management practices, and substantial team leadership experience. The Head of the PMO will develop a team of pragmatic problem-solvers to execute on projects that ultimately grow the impact of flexible demand and accelerate the grid’s transition to clean energy.
What You Will Do
- Develop and evangelize standards to streamline the delivery of projects across the company.
- Collaborate with every single team across the company (e.g., partnerships, product, engineering, finance, legal, etc.).
- Create alignment around project near-term prioritization as well as longer-term roadmaps.
- Implement processes and controls to optimize resource allocation across key projects.
- Drive continual improvement of the company’s decision gate and risk management processes.
- Maintain and evolve a functional set of tools and reports to help the company get stuff done and communicate about progress and issues along the way.
- Develop processes to ensure key stakeholders learn rapidly from past successes and failures and share knowledge across the company.
- 5+ years of experience in a project and/or program management leadership role.
- Have demonstrated leadership ability by establishing and managing a high-performance team and driving key results.
- Have excellent judgment and a proven ability to identify and analyze complex problems and develop solutions that address root causes.
- Have the ability to problem solve independently and synthesize information from various sources.
- Have the ability to develop and deliver training to small and large groups.
- Have the ability to influence without authority.
- Are creative, adaptable, and resourceful when managing changing timelines and multiple deliverables.
- Are exceptionally organized and detail oriented.
- Have the ability to work effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of management.
- Have experience using Asana, Jira, and/or other modern project management software.
- Are determined to make a positive, long-lasting impact on climate change.
- A competitive salary based on experience.
- Remote Work: We acknowledge (now more than ever) that you do not need to be in an office or at a desk to be successful – and we provide a stipend to ensure that your WFH set up is comfortable!
- Real and lived work-life balance: Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C-level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of putting families first
- Competitive benefits package that includes a full suite of wellness benefits and stock options.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about reversing climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at OhmConnect are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identification, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.