MEMX (51-200 Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Support HR team in managing stages of the candidate lifecycle – resume review, applicant tracking system data input and updates, interview scheduling, interviewer feedback follow-up, and other related tasks
- Manage complex virtual scheduling processes, which can involve several rounds of interviews, various assessments, etc.
- Responsible for all candidate communications and coordination of virtual interviews
- Communicate with internal hiring managers and teams throughout interview process
- Provide weekly recruiting status updates to HR Team
- Maintain employee records in compliance with state and federal requirements
- Responsible for timely submission of HR & Office expense reports
- Support ad hoc HR projects including employee engagement, benefits, etc.
- Support for CEO and management team on an as needed basis (schedule meetings, travel coordination, etc.)
- Schedule company-wide meetings: lunch & learns, webinars, information sessions
- Support employee events (virtual & in person)
- Internal communications
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role, HR team preferred
- Flexible and organized with the ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, remote-first start-up environment
- Previous experience communicating with senior leadership and/or candidates
- Interested in learning more about the Human Resources function and growing
Members Exchange (MEMX) is a growing FinTech firm founded by a group of leaders in the world’s financial markets and is currently the fastest growing U.S. equities exchange. Our people are the foundation of our business, and we are committed to maintaining the culture we have set in motion. We take great pride in our selection process — and that starts with finding the right people. At MEMX you will have the ability to work with a talented team of professionals who bring diversity of thought and background. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our company and the impact MEMX will have on our clients and the broader markets. We offer competitive employee benefits and perks and will continue to make this a priority to attract the best.
- Fully Remote Workforce*
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
*Currently approved remote states include: New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Georgia, North Carolina, Nevada, Oregon, Washington & South Carolina.