Protocol Labs (51-200 Employees, 74% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Protocol Labs
Protocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates, and community members. Most teams in the Protocol Labs Network are fully distributed and work remotely around the world. Engineers, researchers, and operators work in the open to improve the internet — humanity’s most important technology — as we explore new advances at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open-source, distributed work).
Protocol Labs is seeking a HR Data Analyst to help support the RecOps team and more. This person will ensure operational excellence and consistent reporting across our systems and drive recruiting processes forward by leveraging data to make improvements in and exponentially scale the business.
As a HR Data Analyst on the RecOps team at Protocol Labs, you will…
- Work intimately with large complex data sets within existing systems/platforms such as Greenhouse, Namely, etc.
- Manage data import/export tasks as they arise, maintain data sets for reporting, and apply your expertise to critical projects
- Build and maintain a variety of dashboards and tools for leaders and stakeholders
- Conduct data analysis and audits to maintain high levels of data integrity and compliance across multiple systems and tools
- Collaborate and partner with our HR, IT, and Finance teams to identify, recommend, and implement continuous improvement tools/strategies for our systems and processes
- Own all data analysis for the Recruiting team
- Partner with recruiting leadership to craft data insights for company All-Hands
You may be a fit for this role if you have or are a…
- 5+ years of related experience
- Experience in people analytics and the use of data to tell stories, influence action, and measure success
- Superior skills in quantitative analysis, including advanced proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel, and other database tools (e.g.,Tableau)
- Strategic thinker with a passion for solving problems and leveraging data to do so
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced tech environment or startup preferred
- Understand HR, business, and functional practices and processes and proven ability to provide relevant metrics aligned to those objectives and processes
Bonus points if…
- You know SQL on a basic level
- You have experience with mapping imports and exports into different systems
- Have experience working globally, in the open, or across distributed teams
- You have knowledge/passion for web3 / crypto
- You thrive in ambiguity and can operate with minimal direction
- You think big and use data to drive strategy, challenge the status quo, and change the way work is done
- You have proficiency in optimizing processes and programs with an understanding of the balance between human touch & automation
- You are a subject-matter expert in Greenhouse or a similar ATS (Bamboo, Lever)
- You anticipate needs before they arise
- You have a “favorite” spreadsheet
If you’re passionate about the future of computing and a more democratized internet, we want to talk to you.
GDPR for Job Applicants and Candidates
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Protocol Labs, Inc. (“Protocol Labs”), which is located at 427 N Tatnall St #51207, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 and can be contacted by emailing legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Protocol Labs’ data protection team can be contacted via legalrequests[at]protocol.ai. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Protocol Labs’ recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Protocol Labs, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Protocol Labs to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Protocol Labs’ behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards.
Your personal data will be retained by Protocol Labs as long as Protocol Labs determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment or to assist in the hiring process. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.