CommerceHub (201-500 Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As Human Resources Business Partner you will provide a full range of HR business support to a fast-growing organization that values and relies heavily on People strategy and support. A successful candidate for this role will have no trouble gaining support from the top of the organization and is seen as a trusted advisor for all our team members. You will have the ability to support departments across the organization as well as work hands-on architecting and building programs from the ground up while having a significant impact on the business. You will partner closely with HR Ops to identify, design, and implement People initiatives that support the business needs and help to shape and execute People strategy and initiatives. This includes organizational change management, employee engagement retention, and leader development and coaching. The ideal candidate is a team player that excels in a fast-paced, growth environment, in a remote-first organization with distributed teams.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy for the departments that you support
- Support the execution of people programs within your departments across all stages of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, compensation, performance reviews, culture initiatives, diversity & inclusion, talent management, and more
- Act as an advisor and mentor to the business unit providing HR expertise and guidance when appropriate on HR related matters including coaching, counseling, career development, resource planning, succession planning, employee relations
- Act as an advisor and evangelize policies, practices, and HR guidance within the organization for the teams that you support
- Champion our culture, values, and mission
- Work with stakeholders to help spearhead people programs and strategies that enhance our culture — including performance management, compensation, talent development & feedback, employee engagement & retention, and internal communications
- Partner with People team & Leadership on org design, planning, and execution at scale
- Conduct relevant people analysis and make recommendations to leadership for people related improvements
- Partner with People ops team to develop internal process and automation
- Act as a change agent within the company
- 5+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years of experience in a technology company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience influencing teams and working effectively in a distributed team environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision makers at all levels
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in HR federal, state, and local laws, statutes, etc.
- Knowledge of people and compensation strategies, practices, and processes
- Ability to prepare and make executive-level presentations, and build a narrative based on collection and analysis of data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach management at all levels
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.