This is a remote position.
Certificial is transforming how businesses and their Suppliers share insurance coverage information by moving from point-in-time documents to real-time data. We’re a fast-growing InsurTech and in search of a Human Resources Manager to add to our team.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be a taking the reins of our human resources function from the Founder. You will be responsible for executing and continuously improving our HR capabilities. This will also include building out the HR team to support Certificial’s growth.
- Administer general HR protocols and policies
- Manage benefits and employee relations
- Ensure processes are in place for compliance
- Source and recruit new employees
- Lead new employee onboarding and reviews
- Support payroll as needed
- Maintaining a HRIS system
- Own employee and management training and development
- Oversee best practices with regards to employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of Human Resources experience.
- Proven track record managing the full cycle HR function within a small to mid-size company.
- Previous HR Generalist experience (employee relations, compensation, training and development, coaching/counseling, change management, recruiting etc.).
- Track record of success partnering with senior leaders, serving as a credible and trusted resource.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking: able to envision, distill, communicate, develop, and implement short and long-term human resource/change management initiatives.
- Technologically astute with strong computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HRIS tools.
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- STD / LTD
- Paid Time Off