At Biogen, our mission is clear: we are pioneers in neuroscience. Biogen discovers, develops, and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. One of the world’s first global biotechnology companies, Biogen was founded in 1978 and today has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis, has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is focused on advancing neuroscience research programs in Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, MS and neuroimmunology, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, acute neurology, neurocognitive disorders, pain, and ophthalmology. Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
About this role:
As the Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Business and Technical Analyst, you will utilize your knowledge of IAM to enhance Biogen’s current state capabilities. The individual in this position will combine their deep technical experience with IAM implementation acumen to excel as a business partner. You possess the ability to quickly comprehend the business need, you will translate those needs into business and technical requirements in partnership with the IAM Architect, identifying integration challenges and developing plans of action to resolve, assuring Identity and Access Management minimum requirements are implemented in a way that exceeds expectations. You will support continuous business process improvement (related to IAM), test case development and test case de-bugging, test new solution features, and facilitate production deployment. You will be an essential part of a distributed yet highly collaborative team.
What you’ll do
· Gather and analyze requirements to facilitate IAM capability enhancements and solution implementation; demonstrate a strong understanding of the business needs
· Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering
· Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team.
· Work with technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions
· Document new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
· Assess new solution provider product features for adoption by the IAM practice
· Ensure system configurations, operating procedures and application integration documentation is delivered and maintained
· Research new application integrations and validate functionality via proof-of-concept models
· Participate in integration testing from Development to Production deployment
· Provide knowledge transfer and support to IAM Operations team
· Work directly with internal IT and business stakeholders to integrate applications into the IAM platform
· Be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT
· Model and enhance business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities or projects, modeling both current and future state, typically using a graphical BPA or business process modeling tool.
· Define the needed business cases with project team and process owner, defining business outcomes, including current baseline and future target metrics, such as leading and lagging indicators, and linking to strategic key performance indicators (KPIs). Document business requirements for system enhancements and collaborate with IT to ensure effective development and testing needed for successful solution deployment.
· Proactively identify and record risks, issues, dependencies, and assumptions in accordance with policy and process standards. Agree on escalation levels with Management, then manage those risks through to resolution, including the required evidence.
Who you are:
As the ideal candidate for this role, you are deeply experienced working with SailPoint Identity IQ through Analysis, Development, and Deployment of multiple capabilities, services, and features. The ideal candidate will have experience developing within the SailPoint Identity IQ application. You also have prior experience o effectively communicate and liaise with both business and technical stakeholders. Based on your experience, you are able to weave Identity Governance and Administration and Authentication services together. You will implement new features, capabilities, processes and technical changes into the environment, making certain that proper access governance is achieved. You will also be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
· 3+ years’ experience developing in SailPoint IdentityIQ
· 5+ years’ experience working with SailPoint IdentityIQ
· 8+ years’ experience working within GxP regulated environments
· Experience with Identity Lifecycle Management, Access Certification solutions
· Experience with Federated Identity Management
· Experience with managing cloud identities (e.g.Salesforce.com, Veeva, Microsoft Azure and 0365, ServiceNow, etc.) a plus
· Basic networking knowledge
· Experience implementing RBAC and ABAC strategies, performing role mining, analysis and engineering
· Experience with application/platform onboarding, user provisioning and de-provisioning; access review and certification
· Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
· Good oral and written communication skills and the capability to explain technical matters in simple terms
· Ability to build relationships and operate within a collaborative team environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related major
CISSP, CISM, or Identity related certification preferred.
“Diversity is key for the survival of our ecosystem. I believe it is the single most important factor for a balanced flourishing environment where everyone thrives.”
- Guy Hadari – Chief Information Officer- Biogen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.