Topia (51-200 Employees, 24% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Role
Topia is the leader in Global Talent Mobility, empowering enterprise HR teams to deploy, manage and engage employees anywhere in the world. We have a new opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to join our team.
As Topia’s Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customer projects and work with other Topia functional team members and customer contacts to implement Topia’s suite of Global Talent Mobility technology and services. You will work closely with the customer and internal teams to understand and execute implementation projects to include requirements validation, system and UI configuration, organization of client deliverables, training and customer ‘go-live.’ As part of the projects you will formulate a plan for transition of the customer to the Customer Success and Technical Support teams.
This role requires the ability to build and maintain strong relationships both internally within Topia and externally with customer contacts. You will be responsible for the planning, technical management and coordination of your projects and will have overall accountability for ensuring projects are completed successfully.
• Documentation of project progress as per project management best practices (meeting minutes, project plan updates, weekly status reports)
• Technical solution validation via customer workshops
• Development and management of implementation project plans
• Successful technical solution delivery to the customers
• Management of solution gaps and customer expectations
• Gather and assess customer requirements versus technology and capabilities
• Resolve technical issues related to implementation
• Facilitate user acceptance testing, training and customer go live
• Manage transition of customer to Customer Success and Technical Support teams post go live
• Manage several software deployment projects in parallel
• Coordinate and/or manage internal and external resources, both technical and non- technical
• Understand customers’ needs and work with the Topia team to advise customers on how to best leverage Topia technology and services to achieve their goals
• Set clear customer expectations and manage scope of projects
• Complete projects on time and on budget while delighting customers
• Contribute to continuous improvement of Topia’s project management practices and documentation
The ideal candidate is organized and detail oriented, able to collaborate effectively to get things done while providing an excellent customer experience in a fast paced and constantly changing environment. A highly customer-centric, responsive and proactive approach is required. Expertise in the Talent Mobility industry is a definite advantage.
• Experience in a client facing role, preferably at a SaaS company
• Demonstrated client empathy; ability to de-escalate tense situations
• Customer advocacy
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
• Ability to understand and communicate high level technical concepts related to software configuration and platform integration
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
• Acute attention to detail, pride/ownership of work product
• Excellent communication
At Topia, we expand horizons to transform the future. As part of a mission and values-driven culture, employees have autonomy, opportunities for growth, and the ability to directly impact our business.
We also offer competitive perks and unique experiences. While each country has its own specifics, our global offerings include:
• Generous time off including paid volunteer time, recharge days, and floating holidays
• Comprehensive health benefits
• Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity packages for all levels
• Flexible working arrangements
• Opportunities to connect and learn from teammates around the world, including virtual FriYAYs, Town Halls, and employee-driven programs
• Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives including Fireside Chats, Mutual Mentor program, book clubs, and annual surveys to track progress and gather feedback