Impact / impact.com (501+ Employees, 92% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Your knowledge of technology and all things tracking coupled with a creative mindset and interpersonal skills will allow you to thrive in this strategic team with a tech first approach, leading client conversations to suggest solutions, rolling out technical integrations to onboard our customers, providing feedback and suggesting innovation to our tech teams.
- Keep up-to-date with Impact’s technology and industry updates
- Design solutions & drive technical implementation of new and existing Impact clients on Impact’s Partnership Cloud
- Lead technical conversations to scope and propose best solution for clients’ business needs
- Produce technical integration documentation and assist client in implementing and troubleshooting issues that may arise
- Work hand-in-hand with our Onboarding team to provide best customer experience for clients and help streamline onboarding
- Support Sales and Pre-sales teams as a product specialist and technical resource for complex deals and general knowledge sharing
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math or related Science or Commerce discipline
- 2+ years working in a tech-focused role at a digital marketing or technology company. Familiarity of affiliate and/or digital marketing industry preferred.
- Self-starter with a focus on creating and/or refining processes
- Voracious learner willing to be out of their comfort zone
- Natural curiosity leading to a deep understanding of the client’s challenges
- Phenomenal problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.