Catalyst (51-200 Employees, 316% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
We are looking for a detail-oriented self-starter to join our team! You will partner with our customers to implement Catalyst, focusing on scaling the value we deliver within the first 45 days. You will directly manage several implementations, professional services engagements, and pre-sales engagements simultaneously. Our customers will expect you to prescribe best practices, detailed project plans, and act as a product and Customer Success strategy expert to help them achieve their strategic goals. If you enjoy multitasking, liaising between department stakeholders and executive leadership, and understand how to translate needs into powerful workflows, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Implement Catalyst for a wide variety of customers with a focus on ensuring adoption and health post-launch
- Prescribe ideal scope, phasing, milestones, and task ownership to execute thorough project plans for each implementation
- Be a product and CS domain thought leader for our customers, leading product trainings, guiding them in building high-impact workflows, and consulting or conducting top notch trainings for their CS team
- Scope and manage paid professional services engagements on behalf of our customers that will improve their outcomes with Catalyst
- Document and iterate on our onboarding path to help build the future of onboarding at Catalyst
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience as a client-facing Project Manager, Implementation Manager, or Customer Success Manager (onboarding experience required)
- Ability to articulate confidence, experience, and comfort in prescribing a plan to internal and external stakeholders to ensure everyone’s success
- Insatiable curiosity; when a new product comes out, you are often the first to dive in and learn how it works
- Experience with Salesforce is a must; experience with product analytics, cloud data warehouses, support ticketing systems, CSPs, and other customer success tools will be highly valuable
- Strong communication and organization skills; translating technical speak comes naturally to you
- Comfort working independently, self-teaching, and a desire to build and document processes
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need – we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.