Edquity (11-50 Employees, 186% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Edquity, we’re building cash assistance technology that empowers institutions and government leaders to deliver funding equitably, efficiently, and securely to those who need it most. Our research-backed approach streamlines the administration of benefits while also addressing common pitfalls across cash assistance programs — including racial bias, inefficiency, compliance risk, and lack of transparency and monitoring — to quickly deliver funds to those with the greatest need. Since 2020, we’ve delivered more $100M in cash grants to more than 100K people in need.
Edquity seeks an Implementation Manager, State and Municipal Partnerships to help support the onboarding and success of government partners to our new rental assistance distribution platform. The Implementation Manager, State, and Municipal Partnerships will steward the relationship and ongoing success of Edquity’s government partners throughout every step of the partner journey post-contract execution, providing high quality support tailored to new and existing partners’ specific goals. This individual will work closely with Edquity’s product, engineering, data science, and operations teams to represent a seamless rollout and integration of technical systems where appropriate, and will lead strong problem solving efforts around custom issues related to data migration, program design, compliance, and the like. The Implementation Manager, State, and Municipal Partnerships will also use data to analyze and develop insights regarding strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks specific to each partner with a constant focus on activating opportunities, alleviating risks, and ultimately driving partner retention and/or maximizing contract value.
- Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of our rental assistance product solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Facilitate an organized customer journey to onboard, train, and enable new partners while developing relationships with external stakeholders
- Design and lead project plans for ensuring data migrations and technical customizations are conducted with consideration of efficiency, creative problem solving, and partner needs
- Serve as a contextual expert around municipal and state public benefits, the local political climate, and relevant programmatic compliance requirements to solve partner needs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot user and/or partner problems, report product issues as needed, and make progress toward resolution
- Represent partnership progress to internal and external stakeholders, including impact on low-income Americans, partnership opportunities, and mitigating risks.
- Identify, document, and prioritize perceived gaps in Edquity’s products and services to inform a broader product roadmap and how we can better serve low-income Americans and governments
- 3 to 5 or more years of product management or project management experience, with government context preferred
- Ability to translate technical concepts and database challenges into elegant solutions
- An understanding of our mission and a passion for solving problems for low-income Americans navigating poverty
- Ability to rapidly ingest and process complex information in a changing environment, particularly as it pertains to compliance requirements
- Thoughtful verbal and written communication with users and clients
- Strong organizational skills
- A high level of empathy
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience with data analysis methods and tools like SQL and R a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary range for this position has been benchmarked in relation to the scope of the role, market rate, company stage, and internal equity. The salary for this role will be between $85,000 – $115,000. Where a candidate falls within the band is determined by skillset, experience level, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, this role will come with a total compensation package that includes equity shares and competitive benefits. Some of our benefits include:
- Fully paid health insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Unlimited PTO, Sick and Mental Health Benefits
- 11 paid company holidays
- 401k with a 4% match
- Generous parental leave
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- One time Home Office Setup Stipend
- Equity in Edquity
- Many more!
Edquity is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color. Edquity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.