Nira (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Protect company documents from unauthorized access.
Security is a massive problem for just about every company, at any size. From startups to Fortune 500 organizations. Breaches, document leaks and misconfigured sharing settings are all too common. What makes matters worse is that most of the content that exists to help companies is either boring or too technical. We want you to help us change that. Our goal is to produce the highest quality, most engaging security content in the industry.
We’re looking for a person to join our team who is just as passionate about writing and marketing as we are. You’ll work closely with the co-founders of Nira, both of whom love writing, research and analysis. You’ll also collaborate with our sales leadership to create customer-facing materials. It won’t be easy; we have loads of ideas and very high standards.
Nira is a real-time access control system focused on helping companies protect their information from unauthorized access. Our mission is to make collaboration safe and secure for everyone.
Nira started as a 100% remote team and we’re spread across the globe, including Australia, Canada, Dubai, Europe, India, New Zealand and the United States. As a company, we embody four key principles:
- Customers come first – Obsess over customer needs. Think like a customer. Maximize customer value.
- Show up – Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take initiative and be an owner.
- Be decisive – Make smart decisions. Aim for speed. Deliver results.
- Learn, teach, and coach – Improve yourself. Empower others. Succeed as a team.
We live our principles day in and day out. Our founders shared Nira 1.0 with a group of IT professionals on a Shark Tank like show called SOLVETank. Watch the video to see our product in action and how our customers react to it.
- Own the creation of premium content for Nira such as templates, guides, kits and how-tos. Content will be aimed primarily at an IT and security audience.
- Support sales enablement by working with sales to help them close deals.
- Scoping and building premium content for demand generation efforts.
- Scope, conduct and create original research reports.
- Write long-form thought leadership content, including interviewing our co-founders and advisors about industry trends.
How to Tell If You’ll be a Great Fit
- You’re really comfortable working on all different types of content – like thought leadership blog posts, landing pages, pdfs, and surveys.
- You have fun crafting stories. Digging into data and finding the hook doesn’t scare you – it’s fun. Weaving stories and crafting well written content is one of the things you enjoy most.
- Reading software/business blogs and books is something you do in your spare time. An interest in B2B security is a big plus, too.
- Details drive you. You catch mistakes almost everyone else misses. When you’re writing, you make sure to dive into every detail that’s needed to tell the whole story accurately.
- Execution gives you a thrill. You love taking a task and diving into it, and you enjoy the feeling of completing what you were working on.
- You’re constantly learning and seeing where you can improve. You make every piece of work you do an opportunity to learn.
Benefits and Perks
- Globally distributed team
- Be the first person focused on content at an early stage, high-growth company
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits (US only)
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper-growth potential where you’ll learn best-in-class skills
- Join at a magical time – our early customers love the product!
How to Apply
If you think you’re a fit and want to join the team, please share the following in your application:
- Your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Links to at least 2 pieces of publicly published content you’ve written that you’re proud of