Elation Health (201-500 Employees, 138% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients and we plan to keep it that way by continuing to help them overcome challenges. We’ve enjoyed considerable growth and are now looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Strategy and Operations Manager, focused on driving our next new initiative.
- Earn Trust
- Crave Context
- Build Kinship
- Embrace Challenge
- Own Impact
On the Practice Innovation team, you will establish technology solutions and operations to drive the success of risk-bearing organizations. In this role, you will work with internal and external cross-functional teams to own business outcomes, develop experiments to drive innovation and interoperability, and build processes from the ground up to support internal and external operations of risk-bearing entities we serve.
In this role, you will…
- Own and execute on high-coordination, high-importance projects across the business.
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing stakeholders, analyzing operations, determining project scope, project managing deliverables, and documenting results;
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams to drive strategic and operational alignment on key initiatives. Get complex things done and drive organizational-wide impact;
- Proactively identify opportunities to strengthen and extend the Elation value proposition, and implement and operationalize best practices in partnership with our broader Product Development, Partnerships, Growth and Customers teams.
You’re a fit for this role if:
- Action Oriented: You take action on challenges, and identify and seize new opportunities. You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a “can-do,” high energy attitude and sense of urgency.
- Nimble Learner: You learn quickly when facing new situations and experiment to find new solutions. You learn quickly when facing new situations and experiment to find new solutions. You see the challenge of new problems or tasks as an opportunity to learn from success and failure.
- Detailed Operator & Administrator: You are detail-oriented, and never let things fall through the cracks.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven individual with an analytical mindset.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing product, strategy and operations, or management consulting role.
- Experience working with network groups, medical groups or risk-bearing entities, as well as knowledge of Medicare, Medicare Advantage, or Commercial programs.
- Has a track record of successfully achieving project goals with high-stakes cross-functional teams, whether as a consultant or at a company of any stage.
- Passion for understanding the “why” and “how” of a project from inception to launch to ongoing success.
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops ([email protected]) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.