Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.We are seeking a highly ambitious, proactive and experienced “Institutional Relationship and Solution Manager” to help us continue to grow our client base, generate revenue through new business and ultimately help our clients succeed. The “Institutional Relationship and Solution Manager” will source fresh business opportunities through their personal network, oversee a small portfolio of assigned key clients and develop new business from existing clients. Our ideal candidate has a unique flair for communication, a deep understanding of the impact and urgency of our clients requests and a proven track record of building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Independently source and onboard HNW clients in the MENA region
- Optimise processes for sales, support and CRM
- Be an advocate for Kraken’s full product suite
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Act as a full service researcher for clients
- Be available and highly responsive to your prospects and clients via any channel they prefer including voice 7 days a week.
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best in class client experience in the financial services industry
- Generate, filter, and pursue client leads, respond to inbound opportunities, and assist team members in doing the same
- Liaising with internal functions to help drive product development, prioritisation and strategy.
- Document all interactions with prospects, leads and clients in CRM
Who you are:
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (second language is appreciated)
- Over 5 years’ experience in a crypto trading environment and/or legacy finance sales & account management
- An extensive personal network in the legacy finance space with a strong focus on institutional and corporate clients (hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, banks and other asset managers) in the MENA region
- Solid experience in handling high net wealth market
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business problems, conduct analysis, and identify well-reasoned solutions.
- Experience with crypto and/or legacy finance markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly.
- Knowledge of international payments and banking
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Exceptional sales skills to sell our products and services to prospective and current clients
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Passionate about bringing crypto to a wider audience and driving adoption
- Must be innovative, proactive, action oriented, and travel-enthusiast
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn