Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Manager will be a key partner in establishing Infrastructure business plans which support Meta’s mass production builds of its data centers, Point of Presence (PoPs), and Meta Network Application (FNA) locations globally. As an IBP Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a cross functional team of business and planning leads to develop, execute, mature and scale IBP across multiple business groups. Additionally, you will drive development of business processes, tools and analytics to support planning activities. This role requires independent thought leadership and influence to challenge existing strategies, processes, and execution elements to ensure all functional areas adhere to the IBP Process. This position is part of the Sourcing and Operations Engineering team reporting to the head of IBP and Demand Planning.
Integrated Business Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive development, adoption, maturity and continuous improvement of IBP process within the Infrastructure team.
- Develop, implement, monitor and report on cross-functional key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure effective execution, integration and performance of the new IBP process.
- Driving change within the organization through stakeholder management and overseeing IBP processes and meetings.
- Participate in shaping Supply and Demand Planning strategies, capabilities and processes to improve IBP integration and performance.
- Drive consensus between cross-functional groups and leaders.
- Work with Demand Managers, Supply Managers and cross-functional partners to standardize planning processes while understanding the challenges and differences between business groups.
- Drive product success by keeping ourselves and others accountable for metrics such as forecast accuracy, quarterly financial variance, inventory utilization, delivery performance, etc.
- Develop and execute on monthly and quarterly reporting and business analysis.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to the next management level.
- Partners with Finance and Strategic Planning to support budget and capital planning processes.
- Present supply and demand recommendations to leadership, drive timely decisions, and ensure clear and concise communication to all stakeholders in the supply chain, based on demand planning scenarios, business forecast and product transitions.
- Own the business requirements development, deployment, and ongoing enhancement of planning and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)/IBP-like processes, tools and systems to support multiple supply chains within the Infrastructure team.
- Work with IT system developers to spec, implement, and validate, new tools/systems.
- Prepare process workflows and associated documentation.
- Support development of complex, multi-year, supply chain strategies and implementation plans.
- Champion activities across multiple functional groups within the larger infrastructure team.
- Experience in S&OP, IBP, demand forecasting, inventory optimization and supply planning.
- 7+ years of experience in Supply or Demand planning and execution.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management and Production/Planning MRP.
- Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain Management processes (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience presenting to various levels.
- MBA or Masters Degree in a related field.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]