Podium (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
The Integration Support Specialist is a critical player in a program that is key to our long-term success. We need someone who can coordinate the setup of direct connections between Podium and a client's customer management or order management system.
What you'll be doing:
- You will support our clients and internal teams. The integrations you resolve are key components in the overall success plan for the clients they manage.
- Troubleshoot & resolve challenging integration issues, ensuring customers can easily see value with Podium.
- You will serve as an integrations expert across Podium and share customer needs for workflows to continually improve the integrations we offer.
- You will maintain high quality troubleshooting documentation of the integrations that we support.
- You will be an expert in Podium’s public APIs and SFTP experience.
- Maintain a high level of communication with our clients and internal teams keeping them informed during the resolution process.
What you should have:
- 1 year prior experience setting up software or following technical operating procedures
- Experience using API’s and SFTP’s
- Demonstrated over-achievement managing a large work queue
- Experience working directly with clients, comfortable explaining complex technical processes in a concise way to contacts in varying roles and technical aptitude at an organization
- You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Constantly invents new and better ways to get things done.
- Is accountable to others. Your projects will be part of a larger client engagement.
- Earns the trust of your colleagues by always keeping your commitments.
- Keep your key stakeholders informed on the progress being made in setting up integrations.
- Focuses on results. What you do has a clear purpose and you are not satisfied until you achieve your planned outcomes.
- Open and transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (Open to remote)
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.