Elevate Brands (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Elevate Brands buys consumer Amazon FBA brands and elevates them to their full potential.
Here at Elevate Brands, we are building the consumer products platform of the future, today. Our vision is to become a top 10 Seller on all major e-commerce marketplaces globally within the next 5 years. We are doing this by doubling our portfolio of category-leading private label brands every 2 months and hiring the best people for the job! Currently, we’re looking for an Integrations Specialist to join our Revenue & Growth team. If you’re a driven, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, come join our team!
The Integrations Specialist is a hands-on role, transferring businesses we acquire from sellers in a safe and efficient manner over to the Elevate team. This can be a stressful time for sellers as they near completion of a potentially life-changing deal. It will be your objective to oversee the asset transfer and keep things moving forward to hit our contractual obligations. You need to be detail-oriented. You will be closely following our tried and tested processes and it’s vital that steps are followed closely and accurately to prevent delays in the process. You need to be a team player as well as have project management skills. The integration team regularly interacts with other departments in the company. Sometimes things may not go smoothly and your role becomes most critical at this point. You’ll need to calmly troubleshoot issues and make our partners feel like you have the situation under control.
What you’ll do as an Integrations Advisor
- Jumping on the phone and walking sellers through the multiple asset transfer processes
- Creating, Updating, and Maintaining Integration checklists for post-acquisition success
- Refine, create, and implement process SOPs for the Integrations Department as our team grows
- Work with multiple departments to efficiently take over business relationships from sellers
What the ideal candidate looks like
- 6 months experience in an operations role
- Proficiency with Gsuite tools
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to hit the ground running
- Experience with e-commerce platforms is a plus
- Proactive Problem Solving and Customer Facing skill
These help, but aren’t dealbreakers
- Experience at a startup is a huge plus!
- Amazon-specific experience
Elevate offers extremely competitive employee benefits packages including unlimited leave, medical coverage, and an employee stock option program. We also believe in developing the leadership potential of all our teams through continuous development and training opportunities.
Elevate Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class. Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact us.