Altered State Machine (11-50 Employees, 900% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Altered State Machine are looking for a technically excellent, motivated and proven Intermediate Front-End Developer to work on the ASM platform and surrounding Ecosystem.
- Contribute to business requirements and technical specification documents;u202fu202f
- Develop software to meet agreed technical and design specifications to a high-quality, with little supervision;
- Make contributions to product architecture;
- Effectively review other developers’ code;
- Thoroughly test software and log defects including – Unit Tests, Integration Tests, Performance Testing;
- Provide on-call support to applications in production when necessary; and
- Create Intellectual Property (as defined in section 30 of the Employment Agreement) on behalf of and for the benefit of the Employer.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Typescript, React & GraphQL.
- Proficiency with NodeJS and other languages such as Python, Scala.
- An understanding of functional programming concepts and their practical application.
- Familiarity with AWS technology such as Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis and API Gateway.
- Experience with DevOps practice, CI/CD, trunk based development, feature flagging and automated testing for low risk continuous deployment.
- An understanding of infrastructure as code principles and confidence with HashiCorp Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Strong communication skills and highly effective when working with a team.
Key Work Behavioural Competencies
- Highly motivated, takes ownership and thrives when working in small teams to implement scalable, high-performing solutions;
- Outgoing and engaging, able to build or bring together a strong community of developers;
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills: asks questions, is transparent, keeps people updated;
- Strong relationship building and relationship management skills: is respectful, supportive, inclusive and flexible;
- Action driven: focuses on core responsibilities, is proactive, shows initiative and delivers on objectives and timelines;
- Effective collaboration abilities: listens, trusts and shares, shows readiness to take on or give up responsibilities as needed;
- Learning focussed: continually develops technical and non-technical skills and knowledge, seeks feedback; and
- High integrity: always operates with the best interests of the company in mind.
We’re a great place to work at
- Experienced and wickedly talented team of 50 and growing
- Venture funded by a consortium of 20 leading crypto investors… and more every day
- Plenty of opportunity
- Real work-life balance
We can offer
- Great variety (no two days are the same)
- Exciting international projects
- Engaging with global AAA gaming companies, game platforms and investors
- The right salary
- Flexibility with WFH options
- The chance to be part of the next generation of the internet… the decentralised metaverse
We’re looking for people to help us build the future of AI and gaming in Web3. If the above sounds like you and the idea of new technologies, gaming and the Metaverse excites you, we’d love to chat.