"Vianai / Vianai Systems, Inc." (51-200 Employees, 95% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Vianai is looking an Internal Managing Editor to help shape our internal documentation and content needs. You’ll have responsibility to ensure the content is up to date, work with a variety of writers (and non-writers) to edit their content and post it, and coordinate with a variety of stakeholders to provide accurate information to our fast-growing startup.
- A self-starter, with a bias toward action and creating artifacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely attentive to details.
- Strong understanding of the AP style guide.
- Previous experience as an editor, with the expectation of publishing quality content.
- Experience leading through influence and not title — collaborating with different groups to get their content published.
- 3-5 years of experience in Journalism or Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, preferably with some interactive/web experience.
- Experience as an editor, specifically in managing content.
- Design and design thinking experience
- Hands on CSS/HTML experience.
Who We Are:
We are a team of engineers, designers, doers, makers, and thought leaders. We are also sisters and brothers, fathers and mothers, partners and friends. We are curious and creative, confident and humble and we have a passion for what’s next. We believe that when used to amplify our humanity, our technology has the power to do good in the world.
While Vianai is a part of each one of us, it isn’t all of us.
Our company is founded on a culture of trust, empowerment, and respect. We bring our whole self to work — the non-perfect, messy, sometimes imposter, sometimes expert, sometimes vulnerable, and sometimes superhuman self that contributes to what we believe in. We are committed to advancing inclusion, equity, and diversity because we believe that to design more transparent and beneficial AI systems, we need architects of all types. And to us, the more perspectives the better.
Vianai has deep expertise in enterprise technologies and landscapes, business application development, engineering services, design thinking, and cutting-edge AI research. We are a startup, and we are founded, funded, and led by veterans of the industry. We think and work like entrepreneurs, but we’ve brought a wealth of experience and expertise that is deeply relevant to our mission and the market opportunity.
Vianai is a Human-Centered AI platform and products company amplifying the power of human understanding and collaboration together with advanced AI techniques, to drive transformation. Vianai’s unique human-centered approach empowers data professionals and domain experts to leverage causal data science, drive deeper intelligence into decision making and improve business outcomes. Vianai customers include many of the world’s largest and most respected companies in manufacturing, financial services, retail, and aerospace and defense, among many others. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has an R&D center in Israel.