UMA (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
$90k – $150k • 0.01% – 0.05%
Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
Who is UMA?
We are a team, driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system. We have built an optimistic oracle for web3, and are building a robust ecosystem around that core solution. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed:
We’re building foundational infrastructure for web3 and developing high quality products to showcase this.
Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team! The successful candidate will be confident sourcing specialized technical and non-technical top tier talent in innovative ways. This role gives you the opportunity to own the entire recruitment process and guide our team through the exciting journey of sustainable rapid growth. People are our number 1 asset, and you thrive under that philosophy.
- Own the full recruitment process from JDs, screening, interviewing, closing, and onboarding
- Ensure a phenomenal candidate experience whereby every candidate becomes an UMA evangelist
- Source values aligned, top 5% talent across technical and non technical positions: this means both sourcing candidates directly (and creatively), as well as facilitating sourcing candidates via the team, the community, recruiters, etc.
- Build a diverse candidate pipeline
- Partner with leadership to identify skill and role gaps, write JDs, and manage the speed of hiring to keep our hiring road map evolving with the organization
- Champion our culture and ensure a phenomenal onboarding experience for new candidates
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated success at identifying, qualifying, and hiring exceptional talent (both passive and active)
- Experience managing and driving the full recruitment process from implementation to successful hiring
- 3+ years of experience in-house recruiting, dealing with specialized technical roles
- Strong sense of urgency and self-motivation which thrives in a fast paced environment and industry.
We value each individual’s right to economic freedom
We value openness, honesty, and directness.
We value integrity.
We value iterative learning.
We value taking smart risks.
We value creating an environment where everyone “does their best work”.
- UMA’s pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options. Salaries range from $70-110K USD or USDC and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
Still want to know more?
-Our team at UMA blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a diverse background of experiences and has drawn talent from Google, Ernst & Young, IBM and Goldman Sachs. We’re a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
-We value economic freedom, integrity, and taking smart risks. You’ll succeed at UMA if you’re a self-starter, kind, adaptable, and passionate about building impactful tools to make finance more equitable.
-UMA is a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. UMA teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly.
-You will not get bored at UMA. The OO empowers unlimited ideas, products, services and protocols. We are constantly developing, building, experimenting and evolving.
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please answer the following screening questions:
1) How many years of relevant experience do you have?
2) What interests you about this role, company, and DeFi industry?
3) What are the cultural characteristics or values that are most important to you in looking for your next team?