CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
This is a Software Engineer position on the CrowdStrike Services TechOps team. On the Services TechOps team, Software Engineers build tools that are used by the consulting team in performance of its incident response and threat hunting missions. This role will focus on the development of tools for improving the security, scalability, and overall capabilities of the incident response team. If you’re interested in working on a small, flexible, remote team with interesting problems to solve, this job is for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop high quality, scalable, and secure tools
- Write clean, documented, and maintainable code
- Mature and automate existing code/processes
- Develop RESTful APIs
- Develop client-side CLI applications
- Work collaboratively with the team to design and build new capabilities
What You’ll Need:
- Deep experience developing with Python, Go or other multi platform languages
- Experience working with network and cloud based tools
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- Experience with Machine virtualization through AWS and/or VMWare products
- Experience with programming against APIs, especially RESTful APIs
- Strong familiarity with Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems
- Building tools using containers or server-less technologies
- Developing in C or C++
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines or similar CICD Tools
- Experience with JSON, XML and/or similar data constructs
- Experience with Docker or other container based virtualization
- Experience with Splunk and/or Elastic Search
- Experience with Jira, or similar bug tracking/agile project management tools
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $120,000 – $190,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.