Everli (201-500 Employees, 226% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Everli is on a mission to help people achieve peace of mind, simplifying life when shopping for grocery.
We are looking for an experienced International HR Business Partner who will work closely with business and staff managers to develop, direct and manage our HR agenda and organizational goals.
Who we are
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
In Everli, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business goals with employees and management in designated business units. You will act as advisor to business leaders on a wide range of topics related to human resources, promoting short and long-term vision and strategy for the business, helping to achieve these outcomes and driving value to the business.
- You will provide HR guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, workforce planning and succession planning) with weekly meetings;
- You will grant HR policy understanding and interpretation to line management, promoting in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance, working with the legal department when needed;
- You will manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective and objective investigations;
- You will work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase retention;
- You will be responsible for the recruiting and selection processes related to the Marketing, Operations and Business Development fields in different countries. You will take care of the job description writing, job posting, CV screening, interview planning and execution, communication with candidates and interview process management;
- You will manage all the activities related to promotions and internal mobility;
- You will identify and manage training needs for business units.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and stock options;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
- You developed 6 years of experience in a similar role;
- You have a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management and employment laws;
- You are a strong communicator (excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential);
- You have solid organizational skills and attention to detail;
- You know how to comprehend, interpret and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies;
- You can acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices and the administrative practices related to those factors;
- You have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- You have strong problem-solving skills;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially with Excel).