Bigleaf Networks (51-200 Employees, 15% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What You’ll Do:
As a Network Production Specialist at Bigleaf Networks, you will join our Operations Team to facilitate receiving, warehousing, inventory control, order fulfillment, distribution facilities maintenance, and customer service.
Come join us at Bigleaf to help those businesses connect to their customers, people like us, people like you!
This position is 100% onsite!
- Work with an ERP system, efficiently inputting data, receiving, counting and stocking incoming inventory, confirming against PO and performing other tasks while ensuring accuracy
- Process returns, disassembling, inspecting, re-flashing, and restocking equipment
- Assemble components (light electronics manufacturing including unbox, prepare, provision, test and ship routers)
- Assist in conducting complete physical inventory count as needed
- Help organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling
- Interact with customers, vendors, and partners via phone and email
- Help identify and implement system/process enhancements to improve the level of service we provide to our Customers and Partners
- Ultimately, you should be able to help ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly
- A passion for serving customers
- Attention to detail is key in this position as you will be dealing with a high volume workload
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in warehouse procedures and best practices
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and prioritize workload effectively
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions relating to equipment operation and loading and unloading of materials.
- Ability to organize items by broad and specific classifications
- Ability to safely use tools and equipment including: telephone; personal computer; printer; copy machine; vehicle, pallet jack, heat gun, electric screwdriver, and other equipment pertaining to this position
- Ability to frequently lift and move up to 25 lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Ability to occasionally climb, crouch, kneel, and crawl
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly be improving by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.