Metova (51-200 Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- You will join the weekly team meetings with the client and communicate progress to the client, as well as work closely with our development team in Slack
- You will be responsible for development, do a portion of the testing, and be responsible for the release of the application
- Enhance current mobile applications, while also helping to build new ones
- Work with other developers of various experience levels
- Participate in code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Deliver clean and stable code (with tests!)
- Be an advocate for tech and engineering inside the company
- 3-5 years of experience developing iOS mobile applications
- Experience with Swift and using UIKit
- Understand how to use JSON & REST APIs in network requests
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent communication skills for both a technical and non-technical audience
- Worked in an Agile development environment
- Experience working on at least one software development team supporting or creating production-ready work
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with writing tests & automation
- Experience with creating SDKs
Founded in 2006, Metova has a long history of providing cutting edge technology solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Today, Metova specializes in software and application development for web based solutions, iOS, and Android. Working at Metova allows you to not only provide your strategic and technical expertise to others, but also continued personal development through internal career development curriculum, cross-training programs with fellow employees, and challenging projects solving real-world issues. We are a growing company looking for thought leaders who want to revolutionize industries to join our team.
We offer a work environment that also works for you through remote teams, flexible schedules, open PTO policy, and a flat organization that embraces the diverse backgrounds and skill sets across our teams to continue to drive Metova forward on our path to success. We offer a competitive salary, dental, vision, and health plans, and a matching 401(k) program.
Metova is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work and reside in the United States. However, we will not consider applicants who are not U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees, or refugees.
Metova, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.