Pointr (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
THIS JOB IS OPEN TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Pointr is a global leader in indoor location technology. Our mission is to deliver reliable, scalable, and intuitive location experiences to connect people with buildings. We are revolutionizing smart spaces and our Deep Location platform is the best-proven solution out there today. Our customers and partners in 27 countries across 3,000+ buildings (including 10+ Fortune 100) already validated the performance of our technology.
We are a no-ego team with kind hearts, brilliant minds, and a strong passion for success. We operate in 4 countries and have colleagues all around the world. Our colleagues are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together as one global team to achieve our vision to enable a future where every building is intelligent.
We attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity will make us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our customers and partners. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths, and are empowered to be the best they can be.
We have distinguished ourselves in the marketplace by growing around three core values: Ownership, Harmony, and Scale. These values are at the heart of every role, as we collectively create the future of indoor location technology.
We are looking for a passionate iOS Developer who can:
- Write clean native code
- Understand good coding practices
- Write unit and integration tests
- Has at least 4 years of professional coding experience on the iOS platform (Swift)
- Write code samples for our documentation center
- Troubleshoot code from our clients to find potential issues
- Explain to clients (over a screen sharing session) how to integrate our SDK in the best possible way
- Travel to client site (internationally) to represent Pointr and to help other developers with SDK integration
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science or relevant Engineering field (do not apply if you are not an Engineer)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English (you will interact with our global clientele)
- Strong sense of personal accountability, self disciplined
- Startup experience or should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with high agility
- Willingness and passion to go the extra mile (e.g. work on the weekend to troubleshoot a critical issue or wake up very early to have an international call. This is not a role for you if you are looking to work 9 to 5 within your comfort zone.)
We will offer:
- Ability to learn in a fast-growing global tech startup
- Friendly, helpful and smart team
- Location flexibility (working fully remotely is an option)
- International environment and inclusive culture
- Competitive base salary & potential equity
- Private health care (if employed in the US or Turkey)
- Annual company trips