Woven Planet (501+ Employees, 815% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Woven Planetis building mobility for a safer, happier and sustainable world. A subsidiary of Toyota, Woven Planet innovates and invests in new technologies, software, and business models that transform how we live, work and move. With a focus on automated driving, smart cities, robotics and more, we build on Toyota’s legacy of trust and safety to deliver mobility solutions for all.
For nearly a century, Toyota has been delivering products and services that improve lives. Automation that originated to increase the efficiency of daily activities has evolved into the safe, reliable, connected automobiles we enjoy and depend on today. Now, we are looking to the next 100 years and to extending that dream for a better life for all people from cars to smart cities.
Our unique global culture weaves modern Silicon Valley innovation and time-tested Japanese quality craftsmanship. The complementary strengths enable us to optimize safety, advance clean energy and elevate well-being. We envision a human-centered future where world-class technology solutions expand global access to mobility, amplify the capabilities of drivers, and empower humanity to thrive.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone equally passionate about technology and people, and especially about making sure our employees are as productive as possible. We need a collaborative manager for the US support teams (multiple sites) who will work with their counterparts in other regions to ensure responsive, high quality solutions that keep our employees focused on their primary work, and keep the technology problems at bay and drive high levels of satisfaction with support.
Be willing to build. We are in the process of re-organizing and setting up a lot of new processes & SLAs. You will be instrumental in developing the team and direction in partnership with your peers in other regions.
- Manage the support team across the US, coaching them to meet high standards
- Arrange training from the other teams in order to hit ticket handling targets
- Help define and execute on service level objectives around response time
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Identify trends in issues and work with other teams to solve the root causes
- Manage communications around changes and incidents that happen in your time zone
- Manage incidents that happen in your business hours
- Be an escalation point for issues that need expedited or were handled below standard
- 10 years experience in an IT Support role
- 5 years experience managing teams in a worldwide, collaborative environment
- Experience with incident management
- Experience managing a hybrid fleet of OS X, Linux and Windows 10 machines in an enterprise environment
- Familiarity with Apple Business Manager, Jamf, InTune etc
- Vendor management experience both in the purchasing realm and contractors
- Very focused on user experience, both with technology and support
- Asset management experience
- Experience driving to SLA & SLO metrics and improving results
- A history of identifying and driving core problem solutions to trending problems
- Speak Japanese at a business level
・We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
・We pledge that any information we receive from candidates will be used ONLY for the purpose of hiring assessment.