Woven Planet is building mobility for a safer, happier and sustainable world. A subsidiary of Toyota, Woven Planet innovates and invests in new technologies, software, and business models that transform how we live, work and move. With a focus on automated driving, smart cities, robotics and more, we build on Toyota’s legacy of trust and safety to deliver mobility solutions for all.
For nearly a century, Toyota has been delivering products and services that improve lives. Automation that originated to increase the efficiency of daily activities has evolved into the safe, reliable, connected automobiles we enjoy and depend on today. Now, we are looking to the next 100 years and to extending that dream for a better life for all people from cars to smart cities.
Our unique global culture weaves modern Silicon Valley innovation and time-tested Japanese quality craftsmanship. The complementary strengths enable us to optimize safety, advance clean energy and elevate well-being. We envision a human-centered future where world-class technology solutions expand global access to mobility, amplify the capabilities of drivers, and empower humanity to thrive.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
The Woven IT group’s mission is to offer a best-in-class IT environment to all Woven Planet business units and enable continued business growth across the organization. As a part of the Woven IT group, our IT Operations team’s mission is to proactively support these efforts by continually improving IT and business processes to ensure standards are consistently met across all Woven Planet entities. Our IT Ops team works on solutions to improve user experience and operational excellence by ensuring current applications and infrastructure run smoothly, continuously automating and optimizing our existing systems and processes, and introducing and integrating new technologies. We enable this by providing Tier 2 support via close collaboration with Woven Planet business units and leveraging appropriate tools and technologies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about joining and growing a world class IT organization. Interest in turning information technology into products and services to further the needs of the business is critical. Ideal candidates should feel comfortable navigating ambiguity, presenting creative ideas and flexible solutions, taking on challenges in a rapidly changing environment, and smoothly integrating into a multinational team as part of a globally-minded corporate culture.
We get excited about engineers who:
Enjoy closely collaborating with team members and partners
Take initiative to solve problems using a scientific approach
Have a data-informed decision making mindsetEnjoy mentorship and guiding teammates
- Handle L2/L3 IT System support operations. Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of IT services, network, servers, virtualization and cloud system.
- On-call. Monitor IT system/services and troubleshoot issue and recovery services in a timely manner. Hold postmortem to document problems, resolutions and assess impact of issues
- IT planning. Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Escalation point of help desk. Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed in a timely manner.
- Design and implement systems to address business needs.
- Improve existing processes and procedures to achieve operational excellence.
- Minimum 3 year’s IT system administration experience
- Experience in project management, application design and integration, and cloud computing (Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Expertise designing and administering Azure AD/AD/LDAP
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Experience in designing and implementing systems to address business needs.
- Expertise in using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) to manage various infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of network and IT security
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1-2 days per month in office
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Windows/MacOS/Linux machine administration experience
- Identity and access management experience
- Experience in HRIS / ERP / SAP administration/development
- Experience in CI/CD, GitHub Action, Jenkins administration/development
- Experience with the supporting/administering corporate applications (e.g. Oracle financials, Concur, Successfactors), endpoint management systems (e.g. ServiceNow, Jamf, Intune), and engineering platforms (e.g. Slack, Okta, Azure AD, Google Workspace, Confluence/Jira, Github)
- Experience in endpoint management(Jamf Pro, Intune, Puppet/Chef)
・We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
・We pledge that any information we receive from candidates will be used ONLY for the purpose of hiring assessment.