Norima Consulting (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Norima, a Winnipeg-based technology consulting company that prides itself on its ability to interpret a client’s vision and materialize it into fully functional and multifaceted solutions, is in need of a Java Developer to join one of our key delivery teams. We are looking for candidates with exemplary character, consistency, and competence to join a growing team of professionals who share a passion for solving complex problems with technology-based solutions.
*This position will be remote*
Required qualifications include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar;
- Three years of proven work experience in Java development;
- Superior knowledge of relational databases (SQL);
- Hands-on experience with Git, Ant and XML development; and
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with React or similar front-end frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Unit Testing, and Automated UI testing.
Norima is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, looking to hire the best, brightest, and hardest working consultants onto our high-calibre team.
As the ideal candidate, you:
- Are client-delivery focused, and committed to working as a flexible extension to our clients to earn a place as their trusted advisor;
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a natural curiosity towards gaining new understanding and broadening your knowledge base;
- Are skilled in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and competing deadlines; and
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
For over 15 years, Norima Consulting Inc. has been transforming businesses by leveraging the right technology, at the right time, by, and in collaboration with, the right people. Norima has been consistently growing in both size and revenue for over a decade, almost exclusively by word of mouth, and this has only been possible by ensuring that we have been an employer of choice for top professionals who are passionate about demonstrating real results and committed to achieving excellence.
Norima works hard to provide a collaborative, rewarding, environment and work opportunities that attract and retain top candidates and employees. Norima’s Learning and Growth strategy is to actively invest in professional development and to provide opportunity for progressive work assignments to build experience. Norima is a place where professional growth is actively supported and expected.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, an RRSP matching program, a professional development program, and a positive work environment. This is a great opportunity to be at the heart of a growing company.