Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.About the RoleWe are seeking a highly ambitious, energetic Jr. Account Manager who has a customer centric mindset, interest in crypto and is confident in becoming a reliable face of our dynamic organisation. As an Account Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned high net worth clients, develop new business from existing client base, and seek fresh commercial opportunities. You will have a unique flair for client communication, understand client behavior and build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.This is a remote, EMEA based, role. We require candidates with fluency in English and Portuguese
What You’ll Do:
- Manage an assigned portfolio of clients and be an advocate for Kraken’s full product suite
- Act as the point of contact for building long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Be available for client reach-out and communication via multiple sources
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best client experience in the financial services industry
- Pro-actively source and onboard new clients in the EMEA region
Who You Are:
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
- 2+ years Account Management/Relationship Management experience
- Experience in handling high net worth clients and a demonstrable ability to comfortably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Experience with crypto markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- Knowledge of international payments and banking
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
#LI-MR2 #LI-Remote #LI-Europe #LI-EMEA #LI-ProtugalWe’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn