Printfection (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Position
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be instrumental on our finance/accounting team. In this role, you’ll develop relationships with existing Printfection customers, vendors and employees. You’ll work closely with our operations team and our co-founders.
Recently acquired by Custom Ink, Printfection is a swag management platform that makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many other category leaders.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we transitioned to a fully remote company. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We’re a fun, mature startup based in Denver growing our team fast!
- Process a high volume of Accounts Payable invoices in bill.com: receive vendor invoices, process, code, and assign invoice to approvers
- Respond to vendor inquiries and maintain a good working relationship
- Work closely with our Controller and AP Accountant to manage month-end close
- Opportunity to grow into other responsibilities within the accounting department
- Take on strategic projects to help determine financial growth and needs for the company
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Basic accounting knowledge and understanding of best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and working knowledge of A/P processing
- Experience with QuickBooks Online and Bill.com a plus
- Deadline mentality, high attention to detail, tech savvy, passion for building things that scale
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- The salary for this position will start at $60,000 and be adjusted for skills and experience
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $30bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self. Printfection is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.