Teamwork.com (201-500 Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Team work provides an intuitive SaaS platform for Client Services companies to become efficient, organized, profitable and happy! Our platform has revolutionized how companies manage their daily workflows for improved automation, productivity, and profitability. It acts as the ‘one-stop-shop’ practice management solution enabling our customers to track, manage, and invoice their projects. Our relentless customer-focus has been rewarded with thousands of amazing customers all across the globe and millions of users who sign in every day. We pride ourselves on creating market leading software, working with outstanding people, and going above and beyond for our customers. Trusted by more than 20,000 teams across 170 countries, Teamwork is in acceleration mode as we set our sights to become the undisputed Project Management platform for Client Services companies everywhere.
We believe in hiring great people and look to ensure everyone has the best possible experience of work, everyday. We strive to be open and transparent, humble and customer focused. And we thrive on curiosity, getting results and working together relentlessly to deliver excellence. We are a company of action, full of triers and doers: we try things, we make mistakes, and we learn from them. Our personality is unmistakable: we work hard, take joy in our wins and each other’s successes and important life events. And we care and support each other when life throws lemons. More than anything we embrace a straightforward approach to getting things done. We are fanatical about our customers: and when talent meets passion, success happens.
We are a remote-first team, with the option to work out of our Cork HQ campus, Belfast or Boston hubs – or fully remotely. At Teamwork we believe that work is what you do, not where you sit.
We’re are hiring for a number of junior software developer positions on product teams at Teamwork.
You will be a part of an autonomous cross-functional team comprising of developers, designers, QA engineers and a product manager developing new features and enhancements to our products.
You craft, structure and comment your code, but you know when done is better than perfect and can compromise to deliver on time. Vue.js is no stranger to you, or at least you’re experienced with similar frameworks (React, Svelte, etc.) building API-driven apps.
Clean code is important to you. You write code with other developers in mind, working towards neat abstractions and an intuitive interface. Maybe you’ve built shared or cross-product components or contributed to an open source project before?
You’re eager to learn, suggest improvements, and have the capacity to implement them – we’re constantly striving to improve things and you strive in such environments. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly. If we decide to rewrite something in a new technology, we want your support.
You have experience collaborating with designers and are capable of converting Sketch/Figma files to functional apps and components.
Show us what you got – nothing speaks louder or shows us more about you than showing us examples of your work.
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE
- A Computer Science degree or similar education.
- 1+ years software development experience.
- Experience delivering UIs using modern frontend frameworks (Vue.js, React, Angular, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with ES6+ and SCSS.
- Comfortable using a Git/Github workflow
- Experience working in a remote team environment
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Experience converting Figma (or similar design UI tools) designs to functional apps and components
- You’re familiar with browser DevTools and performance.
CORE BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Employee Share Options (ESOP) — we mean what we say when we say, “act like an owner”!
- Competitive salary & OTE (as applicable)
- 30 days vacation from Day 1
- Pension benefit (specific to region)
- Health plans and wellbeing programs
- Give Back program
- Ministry of Happiness social club
- Educational resources and generous allowance to support development
- Inclusive policies – maternity, paternity & parent leave, as well as a focus on flexible working
- Recognition programs
Teamwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.