InnoNature (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
InnoNature is a company from Hamburg with a clear mission: our focus is on natural and holistic health products.
We are a happy, dynamic team that combines strengths from sustainable health science, high quality and honest products and modern marketing. With full power we put our heart and soul into our mission for holistic well-being.
We are a team of 40 employees and are now looking for a junior social media manager for our further growth in Italy, who will actively support us in setting up our Italian social media channels.
- You support the operational development of our Italian social media channels
- You are responsible for the conception and production of image and video content for the Italian accounts as well as research and development of content together with our editorial team and the social media team
- You take care of the community management of the Italian account
- You create monthly reports by evaluating analysis tools and can derive lessons and recommendations for action from them
- You keep an eye on the latest social media trends in Italy and strategically integrate new ideas into the content design of the respective channels
- You support the research of social media cooperation partners (brands) in corresponding countries and the handling of social media cooperations
- You work directly with the Social Media / Influencer Marketing team management Italy
- Close cooperation and coordination with various departments such as graphics, influencer management, performance marketing, PR, online shop
- Your mother tongue is Italian
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You have already gained professional experience in the field of social media, communication and marketing
- You have a degree in communications or comparable training
- You are always fully involved with your hands-on mentality
- You have a high social media affinity and a good sense of trends
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills and can adapt to and react to new inquiries and customers at any time
- You have good writing skills, text security, graphic flair and creativity
- You are interested in the topics of health and nutrition and can identify with our philosophy
- You have an independent, structured and reliable way of working
- The possibility of home and remote office (residency in Hamburg is not required)
- An exciting area of responsibility with creative opportunities in a young and likeable start-up in the field of nutrition and lifestyle.
- Acting at eye level with the entire team.
- Flat hierarchies and harmonious interaction with each other.
- In the office in Hamburg: 3x a week wholesome lunch, cooked by our InnoKitchen, fruit, vitamins and drinks flat rate.
- Appropriate remuneration and InnoNature product flat rate for your health.
Would you like to accompany an up-and-coming company in its growth?
Our Italy team is now looking for backup.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.