Affinitiv (201-500 Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Join our award-winning A-Team! Preview (opens in a new tab)
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
We are seeking a Creative Project Manager who organizes, plans, and executes projects while working within restraints like budgets and schedules. The project manager oversees the Kia account creative tasks, defining goals, communicating with stakeholders, and seeing all Kia marketing projects through to their closure. Organization and follow-through are a big part of this position; from creating an accurate timeline of a project completion to ensuring tasks are finished within the confines of the assignment.
- Work with the Kia account team while reporting to the Creative Director on managing and streamlining all Kia Creative needs
- Manage detailed planning and intake of scope for all Kia Marketing project requests
- Management of all Kia project organization and setup including dealer group setup, building lists and queries, etc.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for Kia
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress of Kia marketing projects
- Ensure all Kia projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Delegating and routing Kia tasks on the project to employees best positioned to execute
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with a project
- Serving as a point of contact for team members to ensure team actions remain on strategy
- Communicating with account teams and stakeholders to keep project aligned with goals
- Adjusting schedules and milestones on Kia marketing projects as needed
- Coordinating reviews throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Coordinating lead on daily huddles to inform team members on priorities
- Kia project task trafficking
- Write Gallery Specifications for all Kia campaigns
- Submitting project deliverables
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related fields preferred
- Marketing/Advertising Agency experience preferred
- Project Management Certification a plus
- 5+ years’ related experience
- Strong knowledge of the Kia brand
- Strong understanding of the Essentials system and how it operates
- Attention to detail
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management, and follow-through skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven working experience in project management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management software tools
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.