Kinaxis (501+ Employees, 40% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in Canada.
About the team
The Knowledge team empowers users and enables self-service by curating, creating, sharing, and reusing quality knowledge that allows our employees, customers, and partners to be successful with RapidResponse. We strive to foster transparency, sharing and collaboration across departments and platforms. As a Knowledge Analyst, you will provide context and meaning to data, turning it into information and eventually explicit knowledge. Ensuring the most accurate information is available to the appropriate audience at the right time is pivotal to your role.
What you will do
- Analyze data, user behavior and activity to optimize overall processes, identify and fill content gaps to help improve customer experience, and perform content audits as needed
- Collect and report on metrics and analytics for direct and executive leadership within GCC to support evidence-based decision making and insights that drive the strategy and structure moving ahead
- Define content categorization and content structure within individual knowledge objects to effect search relevancy and content delivery rules, thus ensuring various audiences are presented with pertinent content throughout the Knowledge Network (our support and user community)
- Quantify the impact of, and maintain accountability for Kinaxis’ KCS initiatives, such as the coaching program as well as training new KCS coaches and knowledge workers
What we are looking for
- Post-Secondary degree in a related discipline or relevant experience
- Ideally 4 years of experience in a similar role, with at least 2 years’ experience organizing and managing large content repositories
- Proficiency with data literacy and management
- Proven ability to analyze data and behavior and translate findings into consumable content
- Capable of collaborating cross-functionally to help curate and contribute to our body of trustworthy institutional knowledge
- Technical Writing, Technical Communication, or Data Analytics Certificate an asset
- KCS v6 Practices Certification ideal
- Familiarity with enterprise search an asset
- Familiarity with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Community Cloud an asset
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People – We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.