TestGorilla (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €1000 remote working budget per year
- Learning & development budget of 3,5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
You’ll work closely with different (cross-functional) teams to uncover insights about our business, develop hypotheses and embed an iterative mindset of testing and learning. One day you might be helping the Sales team to improve their lead scoring system by assessing leading upsell indicators, the next day you are analyzing verbatim feedback from users to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity for a data analyst that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Leverage data to uncover valuable insights about our customers and our candidates and develop hypotheses for further analysis.
- Investigate usage patterns to uncover points of friction in our product.
- Study A/B test results and make suggestions for new experiments.
- Analyze uptake of new released features across our different user cohorts.
- Provide the various teams with dashboards, reports and visualizations that help them understand performance in the most efficient way.
- Work with the various teams and departments to determine and measure the right metrics for their respective domains.
- Empower others in the organization to be more self-reliant for their data needs.
- Create the foundation for our data model and reporting framework.
- Work in a collaborative, talented distributed team across the globe.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion people in dream jobs.
- You are fully aligned with our values.
- You have 5+ years of experience in data, reporting and analytical problem solving.
- You have strong SQL skills and worked with a modern data warehouse like Redshift, BigQuery or Snowflake.
- You have technical knowledge of relational databases, data modeling and data visualization.
- You have experience building reports in BI tools like Tableau or Looker.
- You have experience with product analytic tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, or similar.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and attention to detail. Your analysis and actionable insights are always high quality, accurate and easy to understand.
- You have strong collaboration and relationship building skills that allow you to build cross-functional relationships.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in the fast paced environment of an early-stage startup that is operating remotely around the globe.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a high growth product-led startup.
- You have prior experience in HR-tech and/or SaaS with a background in hypothesis-driven A/B Testing.