Webflow (501+ Employees, 160% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of our platform to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality without code.
We’re looking for a Developer Content Lead to build and drive a strategy for scalable developer content in Developer Relations (DevRel). This person will be responsible for all scalable content in DevRel, including API references, dev docs, tutorials, code samples, and SDKs.
The ideal candidate is an experienced developer, who enjoys solving problems in code and sharing their solutions through documentation, videos, and well-commented code examples. The ideal candidate should also enjoy working with internal and external developers to validate and refine their solutions, then share their learnings with the broader Ecosystem team to help shape the future of Webflow’s developer platform.
About the role
- Location: US / Remote
As the Lead for Developer Content, you’ll
- Build and drive a strategy for scalable developer content in Developer Relations (DevRel), including API references, dev docs, tutorials, code samples, and SDKs
- Maintain and improve the API documentation and the SDKs
- Be a lead contributor to the 3 C’s of developer experience on Webflow’s developer platform: Content, Code, and Community
- Identify and establish relationships with key members of Webflow’s developer ecosystem
- Assist developers through the development lifecycle and synthesize their feedback to expand platform capabilities and improve developer experience
- Create engaging technical content that inspires new ways to extend and improve Webflow
- Represent Webflow’s developer platform at conferences, meetups, live streams, and other events
- Team up with Webflow Marketing to promote compelling platform use cases through our marketing channels
- You have 5+ years of experience working in a developer-facing role with demonstrable success in guiding developers through the full app lifecycle, from ideation through launch, and have documented those steps for repeated/scalabe success
- You have strong opinions about delivering developer content with technologies like OpenAPI and Markdown
- You enjoy occasionally writing long-form content, creating short explainer videos, and sharing code samples on GitHub
- You are good at illuminating technical topics at varying levels of detail across an audience with varying levels of expertise
- You are opinionated about how to nurture a long-lasting developer community
- You are passionate about empowering others with a servant leadership mindset
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and wearing multiple hats
- You are excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.