At Broadlume we are looking for a well-rounded Lead DevOps Engineer who is ready to take on an engineering leadership role. You’ll take ownership of automated deployments, monitoring, and uptime for multiple applications maintained by small product development teams. As a member of our remote-first engineering team, you’ll collaborate with software engineers to evolve processes for delivering features in an expedient and reliable manner.
As the sole engineer in a dedicated ops role, we’ll rely on your expertise as you shape the architecture and culture of Broadlume’s web services and ops practices. CI/CD, observability, monitoring and alerting, incident response, and security are all areas where the decisions you make and the solutions you implement will greatly impact our success as an engineering team.
We like working with humble, knowledgeable self-starters who stay curious and believe everyone has something to teach as well as something to learn from their coworkers. You’ll partner with a variety of small teams at different starting points in their DevOps journey, with the goal of gradually bringing every team into consistency with your overall vision.
This role requires someone who can collaborate effectively, make informed technical decisions, and also implement DevOps solutions as an individual contributor.
- Maintain, improve, and evolve our CI/CD architecture across multiple platforms
- Lead the team’s ownership of the uptime of our production apps
- Collaborate on improving observability, incident response, and security practices
- Act as point person for outside ops consultants and cloud providers
- Expertise in Linux, Docker, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Expertise with Continuous Integration tools such as CircleCI
- Deep experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with IIS, Azure Pipelines, and deploying .Net applications
- Proficiency with git and commitment to solving ops with code
- Experience with monitoring/logging tools like NewRelic, Stackify, Sentry
- Good at researching alternatives, generating consensus, and implementing solutions
- Habit of leaving things better than you found them
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.